ACHE-SETC’s fourth annual conference on healthcare leadership, May 18 – 20, 2016 will be conducted as a strategic partner with Medical World Americas, a premier annual educational forum that includes the Texas Medical Center. The purpose of the MWA is to “advance the health of our communities by fostering collaboration among clinical and administrative professionals from the public, private and academic sectors”.
This 2016 event will be an integrated conference that will offer the following:
- A single registration process for both ACHE-SETC and MWA (MWA will manage all on-line and on-site registrations)
- Pricing will be the same for both MWA and ACHE-SETC conferences
- All ACHE-SETC attendees will be able to attend any MWA session for no additional charge and vice versa
- 12 hours of ACHE Face-to-Face CEUS will be offered as interactive panel discussions
- All ACHE-SETC and MWA 60 minute breakout sessions will earn ACHE Qualified Education (Category II) CEUs
- A single on-site program guide for both ACHE-SETC and MWA will be provided to enhance the attendee experience to see what is offered
- ACHE-SETC will have two pages for exclusive chapter content that will be used to recognize annual sponsors of ACHE-SETC
- To the extent possible, all sessions offered by ACHE-SETC and MWA will be submitted to the accreditation bodies so that every session has the potential to be eligible for:
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) for F2F accreditation
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Mark your calendars (May 18-20, 2016) for attending this unique conference supported by strategic partners. You don’t want to miss the experience of this highly collaborative conference!
ACHE is the premier professional society for healthcare executives dedicated to improving healthcare delivery.